05 - 07 May
More info coming soon!
How does a Yoga Retreat in Greece with myself from the 8th until the 13th of October sound?
Join me on this 5 night retreat as we discover the beauty and history of Peloponnese combined with different physical and mental practices.
Our accommodation is located in the old town of Epidaurus, join us at this privileged location right in front of the sea with mountains behind us, offering the best of both worlds for nature lovers.
There are a limited amount of early bird rate places available at €915 until April 21st! To reserve your space you can pay the €200 deposit now by clicking here.
Yoga Retreat includes:
- Daily practices
Vinyasa flow practices
Begin each morning with an invigorating vinyasa flow. Ensuring that our bones and muscles work the way they are intended to. Vinyasa Yoga synchronises breath with each pose and lets fresh oxygen rejuvenate the muscles.
Ashtanga yoga practices
To promote mental clarity and inner peace. Resulting in rejuvenating the body, making it stronger, toned, more flexible and controlled.
Yoga Nidra Meditation practices
To scan our body and tap into a state of relaxed consciousness as the mind settles in a place between wakefulness and sleep. The perfect practice before going to bed to get the best nights sleep.
- Individual* superior rooms with sea views (if you would like to share your room with someone please advise)
- Free time for you to enjoy the beach, sea, impressive landscape or local villages
- All meals included: vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Transfer to and from Athens to our location
- Hiking; With much of its area covered by hills and mountains, Peloponnese is a paradise for hiking enthusiasts.
-Greek language lesson with Marios for those that want to learn a few things to impress those back at home
- Guided trips to the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, Sanctuary of Asklepios and Epidaurus Archaeological Museum
Feel free to email me for additional details: email@example.com
This is how a typical day could be:
7:45 - 9:00 - Morning Vinyasa flow yoga
09:00 - 10:00 - Breakfast
10:00 - 12:30 - Free time
12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch
14:00 - 17:30 - Trip to Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus and museum
17:30 - 18:30 - Free time
18:30 - 19:30 - Dinner
20:00 - 21:00 - Yoga Nidra